|Announcing Spring 2013 Continuing Student Registration|
Announcing Spring 2013 Continuing Student Registration
Registration opens Monday, November 5th. Students will have four weeks to submit their approved schedule to the Registrar’s Office in person or via the Portal.
While we encourage students to pay for registration when scheduling classes, we do not want to delay scheduling to the first week of the term. Therefore, the last day to PAY for the term with no late fee will remain 4:30 pm on first day of the Spring Semester, Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
Students who do not register on or before December 7, 2012 will need the signed approval of the Dean of Academic Affairs to register for the Spring semester.
Please note that students who do not register for Spring by the close of the current term will be considered to have voluntarily withdrawn from the University. This will affect scholarships and aid, F-1 eligibility, and for those of you who didn’t plan on taking time off, petitioning for reinstatement will create lots of paperwork for you. A Special Exception Late Fee will be introduced for FALL 2013 Registration.
Top Ten Reasons To Register On Time
10. Get your classes before they are full.
9. Maximize options before under-enrolled classes are cancelled.
8. Don’t pay a late fee.
7. Relax and enjoy time with your family and friends over the break, knowing you have your schedule ready to go.
6. Have lots of time to set up work and childcare schedules before classes start.
5. Financial Aid has time to prepare to get your aid disbursed ASAP after the Add/Drop period ends.
4. Professors know what they are teaching and can prepare to provide you with the BEST POSSIBLE classroom experience.
3. The College has time to make sure the facility is ready to provide you with the best possible campus experience.
2. Feel good about not procrastinating.
1. Get the classes you need to GRADUATE!!