UWest participates in many federal financial aid programs, including Pell Grant, Academic Competitiveness Grant, SMART Grant, the Federal Family Student Stafford loan program, and the Federal Workstudy Program.
Title IV Code: UWest’s Title IV Code for your FASFA application form is 036963.
University of the West attempts to make scholarships available to every enrolled student. UWest offers the following scholarships:
- President’s Fellowship — up to 100 percent of tuition
- Dean’s Fellowship — up to 50 percent of tuition
- Campus Life Leadership Fellowship – full tuition, room & board
- Campus Life Assistance Fellowship – full room & board
- The University of the West Scholarship -- $2,000/year
- International Buddhist Education Foundation (IBEF) Scholarship — $2,500 - $4,000 (depending on grade-level; available to qualified students in the Religious Studies program only)
More scholarships from private donors or department chairs are also available.
UWest Office of Financial Aid
Jamie Johnston – Financial Aid Officer
626-571-8811 ext. 122