Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration
In order to receive a Certificate in Business Administration, students must complete at least 15 units of courses from a selected concentration/field.
Eleven concentrations/fields are offered in the certificate program:
- General Management
- Nonprofit Organization Management
- Executive Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Information Technologies and Management
- Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Quantitative Analysis/Analytical Methods.
Additional concentrations may be offered if necessary to facilitate special needs.