Spring Semester 2014 rates: You must Select one of each.
- Returning students have priority over single and double rooms.
- All residents are required to purchase the basic package for Room and Board which includes 100-meal plan per semester.
- A maximum of one fifty (50) meals will roll over from fall semester, but the residents are responsible to purchase the difference, a minimum of 50 meals.
- Resident’s meal balance at the end of the semester will applied to the next semester. Residents need to turn over meal tickets to the General Service office for meals to be rolled-over to next semester.
- Residents may purchase /additional meal plans in $50.00 increments during the semester.
- This computation is based on 17 weeks. No meals are served on weekends or UWest holidays.
- Costs are per semester.
- Included in each room is a bed with mattress, desk light, desk, dresser, shared closet space, bathroom and wireless access throughout the Residence Halls.
- UWest does not provide blankets, sheets or pillows. You are responsible for providing and maintaining your own bedding. We will, however, loan you bedding materials for the first 7 days until you get your own.