What is the challenge about?
- A pitch competition for team of students worldwide that can come up with innovative ideas seeking positive environmental or social impact and competitive financial returns
- Focus on areas like water, energy, food, social mobility, climate change, education, healthcare and other sustainable issues
- Ideas submitted without school or students’ name
- Top 10 ideas will be selected to present in front of panel of judges at Morgan Stanley in London
- A panel of experienced investors and officers who currently manage pension funds, foundations, and institutional assets will review and judge the pitches
- An external mentor can be requested to help advice the team
A Trip to Morgan Stanley, London is awarded for Selected Teams!
- $10,000 first place winner
- $5,000 runner-up